Saturday, February 5, 2011

33 miles

Is how many miles I've logged since that last post. I've worked out 3 days and logged 33 miles, so I'm feeling pretty good. It's really good to be back in the routine. What's killing me? Not smoking. Every time I start up my car I get the urge to smoke. Then a few minutes later it goes away. It's just the ritual of it all.

I'm really looking forward to running and biking outside. My bike practically begs me to ride it when I go into the garage. Considering there's 2 inches of ice and 4 inches of snow outside, I don't think that's going to be any time soon.

I went to go find a few new pairs of jeans to take to San Fran next weekend. I know to only to try on short or petite because otherwise they'll be miles too long. Well even the short ones were too long. And a few pairs were too short. Seriously? Can I not catch a break? I just need a fucking pair of jeans. One pair I have now, after about 30 minutes on, they start to fall off and constantly need to be yanked up. I HATE belts, so that's not a vital option. The other pair, the zipper falls down. So I'm constantly having to pull up the zipper. The third pair, are too long! I can either wear them folded up with flats or with heals. Neither is a great option for touring SF. So I'm going to hope and wish that I can find a pair tomorrow.

One sales lady even suggested jeggings. Seriously? I'm sorry, but my personal opinion, anyone that does not have stick thin thighs should NOT be wearing a legging of any sort. If it weren't for the sake of working out, I wouldn't even wear my running tights or capri bike pants. But that's for exercise and not fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment