Saturday, February 11, 2012

Frustrations

Start of day 5 and no change since day 3. I'm frustrated. I know I'm impatient and I know I'm going to stick it through to prove to myself that I can do it. I'm mainly frustrated that the cleanse cost so much and the selling points of doing it have yet to be seen.

A side benefit is that I have started to sleep better. Two nights ago I slept like a rock, which it has been a while. I slept pretty sound last night given the circumstances.

I know that every time I start something like this I seem to do well and then fall off at the end. I don't want this time to be like it, I want to look back and know that I gave it my all the entire time. I'm hoping that like me, my body is just being stubborn too.

Another plus, all these crazy tri workouts have starting to redevelop my biceps and triceps. Each day I get much stronger and each day I get a little more excited for tri season to start in 9 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment